- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What it is:
- CSA shares represent the sweet spot - perfect for anyone who wants to take advantage of all Maple Wind Farm has to offer! Spend money up front, with a 10% discount, and get a gift card code for the full value of whichever level you choose.
How it works:
- Once you complete the checkout process our website will automatically send you a gift card code. If you enter an email address the code will come via email, and if you enter a phone number it will come via text message. The code simply needs to be entered into the "Gift card or discount code" box at the payment section of checkout, then click apply.
- CSA shares cannot be used for custom-cut beef or pork (halves or whole), Thanksgiving turkeys or turkey deposits.
- CSA shares must be used through our website, so be sure to place your market order ahead of time online if you would like to pick up in person.
What it means:
- Your generous purchase makes a big impact on our farm. When you invest in CSA shares, your dollars help cover the costs of labor, grain, and other materials that keep our farm running. Thank you SO much for your help!
We appreciate your support of Maple Wind Farm!
Local Delivery (Chittenden & parts of Washington County)
Order online by Wednesday for weekly local delivery on Thursdays in parts of Washington county and Chittenden county.
Please leave a cooler out on your doorstep. All meat is delivered frozen for food safety.
New England Delivery
Order weekly online by Sunday, and orders will be shipped on Monday and normally take 24-48 hours to arrive.
If you’re in the greater New England area, FedEX will deliver your order. If you are in Vermont, our overnight courier is Green Mountain Messenger. Packages will be left at your doorstep in an insulated box with freezer packs. All meat is delivered frozen for food safety. Please get it into your freezer as soon as possible.